ESSENTIAL SAFETY DIRECTIVES
Safety and accountability has always been at the core of 99 Guns Armoury’s principles on firearm use. We base this on the “Basic Rules of Firearms Safety”:
- Ge familiar with the mechanical and handling characteristics of the firearm you are using.
- Always keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction, and keep your finger off the trigger, until you are ready to shoot.
- Firearms should be unloaded and securely stored when not in use.
- Be sure the barrel is clear of obstructions before using.
- Be sure of your target before you shoot.
- Wear shooting glasses and ear protection when you shoot.
- Never climb a tree or fence, or do anything awkward with a loaded firearm.
- Don’t shoot at a hard surface or at water.
- Never transport a loaded firearm.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages or drugs when shooting or handling a gun.
All these important safety rules must be followed at all times by persons handling any firearm. More detailed firearms safety information and specific warnings appropriate for each of our firearms can be found in their respective instruction manual which will be delivered with the firearm in question.